Hidden power of natural ore, black silica
Since ancient times, people have understood the mysterious hidden power of natural ore and made use of natural ore medicine and made use of it in medical treatment. Amongst these natural ores, the one we pay most attention to is “ Black Silica”, which is only extracted in the mountains at the upper stream of “ Amano-kawa (river)” in Hiyama-county in Hokkaido prefecture.
This black stone is assumed to have been made by accumulation of diatoms from bottom of the sea over hundreds of millions of years. It radiates at high level far-infrared radiation, warming the human body to the core through negative ions, which can also improve immunity. To further magnify the health effects of Black Silica, we have introduced ultrasound waves in our production, a process unique to our company.
|silica (silica dioxide)
Natural Ore ( Black Silica)
- The place of origin
- Black silica is found in the area in the mountains at the upper stream of “ Amano-kawa (river)”, which flows through Shinmei district, Kaminokuni-cho, Hiyama-county in Hokkaido prefecture.
- Natural ore of black mineral ( name of the mineral = Black Silica) is assumed to have been made by accumulation of diatoms from the bottom of the sea over hundreds of millions of years.
- Black Silica contains a high concentration of natural minerals that create far-infrared radiation. It radiates and generates negative ions semi permanently.
- Effect and Result
- Far-infrared radiation effects warm your body to the core.
Negative ions provide healing effects and improve your immunity.
Makes water clear. ( softens hard minerals in water )
Energizes both human and plant
Improves air quality
Antimicrobial and odor resistant
- Mineral, an inorganic substance. An inorganic substance as a nutrient. inorganic salt---calcium. sodium. potassium. magnesium. phosphorus. sulfur. iron ,etc.
Tiny amounts have large physiological impact.
- Far-infrared radiation
- Far-infrared radiation is an electromagnetic ray that measures about 3~1000 micrometers. This wavelength range of infrared radiation can effectively disinfect bacteria and deodorize and is utilized for many applications such as a heater, cooker and sauna bath.
- Growth ray
- Within the spectrum of far-infrared radiation, it has a wavelength to encourage positive effects to the recipient. ( 4~14 micrometer)
- Negative ion
- Occurring in nature, negative ions can be found in the forest or the spray of water fall. They are purported to have excellent health benefits.